When a dispute arises between a commercial property owner and a tenant in the San Francisco Bay area, The Feldman Law Group is called on to assist. The Feldman Law Group routinely handles commercial lease dispute issues related to:
- Options given to tenants to extend their lease.
- Storage disputes, particularly involving hazardous materials.
- Common area maintenance (CAM) fee disputes
- So-called “percentage rent” disputes, where the tenant pays a fixed rent plus a percentage based on business revenue.
- Leasing space to competitive businesses in shopping centers or other multi-tenant properties.
- Damage claims from fire, flooding, etc.
- Forced default claims (claims that the landlord is attempting to force the tenant out to get a “better” tenant for more money.)
Regardless of the issue, attempting to resolve the dispute on your own is the most unwise decision.
If you are a commercial property owner or tenant facing a dispute, do not wait to get professional legal guidance to protect your rights and reach a swift, successful resolution. In Walnut Creek, California, please contact commercial lease dispute attorney Aaron Feldman
About the Feldman Law Group
Headquartered in Walnut Creek the Feldman Law Group provides special needs support and real estate litigation in and around the San Francisco Bay area. Founder Aaron Feldman is an experienced litigator and trained mediator, offering his clients a broad approach to their special needs support or real estate litigation. Contact Aaron today for your free consultation.
Email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at: 925-283-6691.